So I never thought that babies distract you until after they are born, but our baby boy has proven me wrong. I swear that he starts moving right when I sit down in one of my classes. So obviously I try to feel it and look down to see if my stomach is moving, then I just missed half of the lecture. Hopefully the baby is listening to my teachers so at least one of us is learning. Who knows maybe one all day of these lectures will pay off!
Katelin! I'm happy to hear that things are continuing to go well with you and you're adorable family! I have a class with Sean this semester, so hopefully I'll be able to keep in touch with you better! I can't believe that baby Bringhurst will be here in just a few short months! That is so exciting! I can't wait to meet him! :]
ReplyDelete