I love the light that is shining on Nixon. He is our little baby from heaven!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Hike to ice caves
We went on a hike to the darby caves on saturday. It was so much fun. We went with kyle and Megan Richman. Nixon loved it! He didnt make one peep the entire time. The cave was so cool!
Sean inside the cave! this is where I had to stop because Nixon wouldnt fit through on my stomach! it was freezing cold! we could see our breath! It was pitch black too the only light we had was our headlights


Inside the cave looking out. we had to climb up the waterfall to get into the cave. It was so scary carrying Nixon!
Megan and Kyle



I love the light that is shining on Nixon. He is our little baby from heaven!
Cute family picture! Nixon is looking at the ground or something
I love the light that is shining on Nixon. He is our little baby from heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment