Seans Birthday was the 8th, and we had a great time. We spent the weekend in Salt Lake. We went to the Draper temple and my sister watched Nixon. He was excited to see his Aunty!! We then just went birthday shopping and had fun the last weekend before school started.
We learned how to take alginate impressions in school the other day, and we took some pretty funny pictures.
NIXon is finally starting to army crawl its so funny how he like belly slides and leaps its so cute we laugh at him all the time. I can't believe he is already 8 months he is growing so fast I cannot believe how big he is.


Happy Birthday Sean!!
Nixons new jacket
snug and warm at the gateway
Lacey's impression of Susan
Anslie giving me an impression... I was trying not to gag
Nixons Hair after Sean did it haha
I went to get Nixon up for the morning and he was asleep like this when I got him up
Birthday dinner in Salt Lake
Nixons dinner! yummy carrots :)
I love my son!!!
Oh my gosh!! You look so beautiful in all of these new pictures!! Hot mama!! We had so much fun with you and your boys tonight!! Thanks so much!! Love ya!!
ReplyDelete