Sunday, May 15, 2011

All you need is FRIEnds!

My little turkey! We were watching dad mow the lawn. Nixon was in his bike trailer so he didnt get sun burnt, of course his socks and shoes are off haha
At church today we were of course out in the hall the entire 3 hours!! Nixon and Marcus were having so much fun going up and down the stairs. Nixon would hold Maarcus' head and say ball. Then Nixon decided he was tired so he laid down on Marcus' legs and Marcus was crawling while Nixon was laying on him, and that sums up our church today

Marcus saying "dude get off my legs, grow up"
Our trees have blossomed! yay finally. THey are so pretty I love spring/summer!
Nixon was so tired the other night but he wouldnt go to sleep, so I just let him play with his toys and next thing I knew he was asleep on the floor.
We went to IF and walked around the green belt by the temple. There were so many people and of course Nixon loved looking at all the people and dogs and saying dug dug. He is the best people watcher ever. I bet if we left him there he wouldnt even realize we had left he would be so busy watching everybody else
Nixon starring at me like I am attacking him!

Nixon and Dax are the cutest of friends. I am so glad that NIxon is surrounded by the best of people. Dont mind Nixon in his pjs. Nixon loves his friends :)
I love Dax's mouth wide open and Nixon's smirk haha They are the most handsome boys ever
I couldnt help myself. Nixon looks so much smaller than Dax, poor boy haha
Of course Nixon outside with his toys everywhere
We took Nixon on a hike and he had so much fun, well he was asleep half of the time so of course he liked it
Sean and I at the top of the hike
Taking a break, Nixon passed out
our cute little family
My most handsome boys ever! I love them to death
on our way down the trail there was a huge moose in the middle of the trail. Nixon kept saying "ooo, OOo" haha It was kind of scary actually. He was friendly and just looked at us as we walked by poor animal just wanted some friends.

4 comments:

  1. Love the change to your blog! What a cute picture of Nixon. I always say that from age 1 until they go into nursery is the worst time at church. We know that we need to go and we do go but sometimes I would think, "What's the point, I spend all the time in the hall." I feel for you. I will be there again sooner than I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog layout!! And the darling picture of Nixon. I love this post too!!! I'm so glad you guys still want Nixon to be friends with Dax, even if he can be a little rough around the edges! Haha. I have so much fun watching them play together! I hope we can get together for some walking soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate...Nixon is the cutest! I love this posting. He is getting so big playing with all his friends. Love the hiking pictures! Can't wait for Moab to see you all! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady you Have quite the cute blog yourself! It does feel really weird not seeing everyone everyday. Nixon is the cutest thing ever by the way.

    ReplyDelete