Sean recently had a BIRTHDAY!!! For his birthday he wanted some sleeping bags for when he goes to Peru again. When I got out of the shower I was surprised with a slumber party in the family room with our sleeping bags. Nixon was in heaven. He loves his Cars sleeping bag!! 
We then spent the weekend in Island Park. We went to the snowmobile show. Nixon loved all of the snowmobiles and the noise they made. It was so much fun.
That night when we were hanging out at the cabin Nixon fell and hit his head on the corner of the dish washer... Poor baby!! I told him to show me his eye and this is the face he made.....
He is so freaking cute!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!
Nixon loves blowing out candles.
Hope you had a good day Sean!!
love your Wife and Son
TO end our Winter break we stayed up late watching movies, Nixon is getting all of his molars and is in love with my silicone spatula. He carries this everywhere!! He fell asleep like this. I had to share.
Nixon loves swimming, so for our first adventure I took him swimming to Reeds gym the other day. He had so much fun watching all of the other kids swim. I started to give him swimming lessons. He would lay on his belly with the kick board under him and kick his feet.
His second adventure is GYM class. My mom is taking him to this cute little class. Unfortunately I am at school and can't witness this little boy running around, but my mom took some cute pictures!!
Last adventure of Nixon's break is a trip to the library! He could care less about the books but the dinosaurs he was in love with. His favorite movie is ICE AGE the 3rd one, and so every dinosaur he would call Roooody
Happy Birthday Sean!






You guys are always out having fun. We miss you guys and are glad to be able to keep up with your family through blogging. If Heidi hasn't told yall we moved right after we got back from Florida at Xmas time. It stinks cuz we didn't wanna leave our new ward and all of our friends. We miss you guys!!! You will have to keep us updated every now and then.
ReplyDelete